Friday, August 17, 2007

Bad Blogger!

Okay, so I haven't written in months and there is so much to tell! I am now going to be better at this. So the biggest news is we have a baby on the way! We are so excited and can't wait to start our family together. I am now 15 weeks and we will soon find out if it's a boy or a girl. Of course Travis wants a boy and I am kinda pullin for a girl. I know, I know, it's typical. Not to mention we both say we just want a healthy baby...it's what everyone says but it is true.
We have been moved into our new house for a few weeks now and we love it. It is so nice to be close to everything! We are further away from my parents and I hate that. However, the other day they were looking at homes in Sandy (go figure, I knew my Mom wouldn't be far from her grandchildren). Who knows if they will really move but I would love it if they did.
The summer has flown by and I can't believe it's almost fall. It's kinda been a blur with strong memories of morning sickness (which should be called 24/7 sickness). I am starting to feel better but getting fatter! My due date which just so happens to be Valentines Day seems light years away. It really is a mirical though that a child can grow in 40 weeks.

No comments: