Monday, November 5, 2007

Hawaii


We left for Hawaii a day and a half after we got back from Europe!! We stayed an extra day in Europe than planned (long story) so we litteraly got home and turned around an left again. We spent seven days in Waikiki and it was so nice and relaxing. In Europe walked and walked until our legs were jello so once we got to Hawaii we were total beach bums! We were going to go sight seeing but we had both already been to Hawaii so we decided to rest and sleep on the beach. It was a lot of fun. Our good friends Nate and Jessica were in Hawaii the same time so we met up and spent the day with them.
While we were there we celebrated our four year anniversary!! We spent the day at the beach and then in an amazing spa getting massages (which I highly suggest for any pregnant women)and then we had an amazing dinner. It was the best anniversary ever! I can't believe it has been four years!! I guess time flies when you are having fun. I feel so lucky to be married to such an amazing guy. Travis is so good to me and I couldn't ask for a better husband! We have had so much fun the past four years and have had some amazing adventures!! Can't wait for many more years to come.



No comments: