Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged a time or two and haven't participated so Meagan this is for you....

10 Years ago: I was thirteen getting ready to turn the big 1-4. I was in eighth grade and going through the most awful awkward stage. I thought I was pretty cool but looking back I don't know how I had one friend!!

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Laundry
2. Give Kelso a bath
3. Organize my pantry
4. Take a nap
5. HAVE THIS BABY!

If I were a billionaire.... I would travel, travel, travel! I would buy an amazing house with a lot of land so Kelso could run free. Shop at botiques in Manhatten. Buy Travis Charger season tickets. Give some to charity and my friends and family.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Sandy
2. Woodland Hills
3. Denver
4. Philadelphia
5. Draper

5 jobs:
1. My first job was at the snack shack at the Spanish Fork ballpark!
2. Waitress at Mimi's Cafe, it was such hard work.
3. Dental Assistant for Dr. Evil, complete torture but laughed through it thanks to Wendi.
4. Stone Security, office admin.
5. Clear Water Realty, secretary.

5 things people don't know about me:

1. I LOVE animals so much!!! I am such a dog person and I knew I had to marry someone who would allow me to always have pets. Thank goodness Travis loves animals
as much as I do! My dog Kelso is my life.
2. I love to read. I wake up an hour earlier then I have to so I can take a long bubble bath and read. There is just no better way to start the day!
3. I am a candy freak. I always have a little treat hidden in my purse.
4. I am a guilty of watching reality tv. You name it, I watch it. Most of the time I am thinking this is so stupid but yet I can't stop watching! My current favorite: Project Runway.
5. I love seafood. Can't get enough of it and of course Travis won't touch it!

Now I tag:
Wendi (I know Meagan tagged you but you are double tagged, just do it)
Nikell
Staci
Josee
Jen

2 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

wow, Ash, it's funny to know new things about people, I can barely get up after my eighth time hitting the snooze button a few times, I can't believe how close you guys are to becoming mom and dad!! i'm so happy for you guys, it's weird to see friends from school getting older,,, it reminds me that I am getting older too!! ugh, well i realize that I am writting and I sound like a total girl, like, totally!! haha, anyways, tell your hubby if he asks, that I was a total jock and all that so he doesn't quesiton things.. anyway, we are very happy for you and excited to see pictures of the new addition!

J and Stac said...

Ash did u get my present??? I left it at Nikki's shower.