Please go to hairmixer.com and try out your own family. It is too funny and we spent too much time playing on it. p.s. Why won't it work when I insert a link??? Is there a secret? It is driving me nuts!!
I am laughing so hard right now!!! Your picture looks totally real and Kelso's is awesome!! I love seeing the Miller family fresh off the red carpet-- too funny!
4 comments:
What is that red-head's name on Sex & the City? Well, Julia's picture looks like her for some reason! Ha ha ha.
I am laughing so hard right now!!! Your picture looks totally real and Kelso's is awesome!! I love seeing the Miller family fresh off the red carpet-- too funny!
I just showed Nate your post and I haven't seen him laugh that hard in a long time! He loved the one of Kelso-- Good times : )
That is so funny! I have to try it. I can't stop laughing at Julia's picture. Oh my goodness!!
Post a Comment