Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Excuse Me?

After physically going to Babies R' Us 3 times and calling 5, giving two different people all of my information to contact me if they found my wallet, I decided I would call one last time just to be sure. When I described my wallet to the lady on the phone she said, "Oh we have it, it has been here all week!"
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I HATE BABIES R US!!
I am officially boycotting!

7 comments:

Jace and Ash said...

Oh my gosh, R you kidding me?! I can not believe that it was there the whole time. I'm sorry Ash, that would be the worst thing ever. Well I hope other than that things are going good.

Anonymous said...

hey ash!! it was good to see you too! sorry to hear about your whole wallet disaster! hehe.. but im glad you finally got it back. baby Julia is so CUTE! can't wait for baby #2. sorry i never check of update my blog so it takes me a minute to respond. anyways keep in touch and maybe i'll see ya at club!!
ali

Auger Family said...

Nice! Good luck with still trying to start over! :(

Nick and Amera said...

what a bunch of crap!! I would be so mad! AFter all your hard work!! Im so mad for you! Babies R us aren not getting our buisness!! Sorry you had to go through all of that, unfortuantly we have some seriously unnecessary events in our lives, like that one!!

GoldenFamily said...

I had a gut feeling it was there. Thats why I called twice that day. You can get everything you need at usa baby. LOVELY!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

yea!!! i am so glad you found it. you are probably right though...it was probably the girl who helped you the 1st time and wanted to make it difficult for you.

malia said...

omg!!! i would be so mad. some people!