Julia had a great first Halloween. She was the cutest cat on our block! We had bigger plans for her costume but she threw a MAJOR fit when we tried to paint her nose black with little whiskers. After about the fifth attempt, we called it quits. I still think she looked so cute. I couldn't stop laughing at her little face poking out from the costume.
Poor Tanner got the stomach flu on Halloween but luckily we got a picture of the puppy dog and kitty cat earlier. With Tanner sick, we bagged our plans to go to my sister's house and went trick-or-treating with Grandpa Miller instead! We had a lot of fun. Julia was so intrigued with the entire process. She got a ton of candy.... for Mom to eat which is the last thing I need!
11 comments:
Hi Ashley! I found your blog through Lisa's. How are you? your little girl is so dang cute! It looks like she had a fun Halloween! Keep in touch!
Oh, I love cute little kitties. Olivia didn't like me painting her nose, either. I had to use mascara and a make-up brush to do it because the eyeliner I bought ended up being blue! It was a pain to get off, too (waterproof).
She's so cute.
That costume is so cute!! I love it!
she looks so cute! her eyes are so pretty! and she looks alot like you!
I think Charlie and Fritz are ready for a sister! She looked adorable! Can we hang out soon? Breakfast?
Oh my goodness she is to die for! Her big blue eyes can get her away with anything! She is such a little dolly! Ash I miss you! Lets play soon, im 12 weeks so I should start feeling better soon!! Yeah!! I'll come up and see you anytime, Coy would love to play! We should get Nikki too and have a playdate again!
Julia looks so cute!! Hope your all doing well
Oh she looked so cute! Keizya was gonna be a kitty, but she voted yes for Monkey. It was good to see you at Club. How did your visit go? Or have you not gone yet? Let me know...I'm real anxious to hear all about Dallas...and I really do hope everything works out for you guys. Love ya Ashey!
She is so dang cute, I bet you had lots of fun this Halloween. It was so nice seeing you the other night. I can't wait tell club again. Will you let me know when it is.
Ash she looked so cute on Halloween I wish we could have gotten them together in their cute costumes! Anyways I didn't know she had roseola! I had roseola when I turned 1 looking back at the pics it looked miserable! SO I'm sorry you had to go through that!
Oh so adorable!
Post a Comment