Last week Travis went to a baseball game with some friends from work. They decided to take all the kids and leave the wives home. They had 5 kids under the age of 3 so we didn't think they would last long but they all did great and had a fun time watching the Yankees kill the Rangers. I had a relaxing day and went to lunch and a movie with a new friend.
Here are a few pictures of their first but I know it won't be the last, daddy/daughter baseball game.
5 comments:
she sure is cute! we love rangers games! how fun that you were able to have an afternoon all to yourself!
That's so cute. I love it when Keizya gets daddy daughter time...lately it's been rides on the tractor (remember my tractor Pete I drove up to your house and picked you up on?) Julia looks a lot like Trav in that picture. I sure do miss you lots. missed you at club too, Kell flew all the way in just for club, where were you? Just teasin, love ya Ashey!
How fun! I love baseball. That hat is adorable too! What a good dad to hang out with his princess!
What a great hubby you have Ash! I hope you had a terrific break. It's so nice once in awhile....only I get anxiety if Jer takes the girls too long! I'm so goofy. I guess I just love them all too much. I'm sure you understand.
It is a small world. I acutally don't know Zack, I have never met him! Krisit and I had a lot of classes together last semester. We are both COMM students and since the program is rather small, you get to know eachother well. How funny that you know her too! She is a crack up! I loved having class with her!
Post a Comment