Katie, lucky for me, Julia and I have actually had quite the morning. We have taken the car in to get repaired, enjoyed story time at the library and had lunch with Travis. What does this mean? I actually got up bright and early this morning and got ready for the day (if yesterday's hair re-curled and barley any makeup on because it melts off my face as soon as I step outside, is considered ready). So here you go....
I wish my pictures were as great as yours. I know technically it says one picture but as soon as Julia heard the camera snap a picture, she had to get in on the action.
Now I tag: Jessica Tew, Stacey Robinson, Ashlee Smoot, and Nikki Huntsman and whoever else wants to play.
Here are the rules: Take a picture of yourself right now, no primping or preparing. Just snap the picture.Load onto your blog.Tag 3 people to play… remember if you are tagged on another blog we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.

2 comments:
You look so cute! I love your hair! And Julia is stinking funny! I love it that Kelso plays along with her like he's a human child. That is awesome...at least Julia won't have first-child-syndrome. :) I will take my picture, no primping, I promise! Because I already got ready for the day too! Which is very rare by 10:30 am!
Okay I did it and my pic is not nearly as cute as yours!!
Post a Comment