Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Baseball

Last weekend we decided to go to a Rangers game. They played the Mariners and Travis was so thrilled he got to watch Ken Griffey Jr. hit a home run. We sat in the nosebleeds and let Julia run around. She was in heaven. She was cheering, clapping and oohing and aahing! We had so much fun eating junk food and watching baseball! I know we will be back before the season ends.
 
 

 

 
 

4 comments:

Auger Family said...

Nothing better than baseball games! :) And you gotta love the nose bleeds so Julia can do whatever!

It was so good to see you! I wish we could have got together again and just laughed! It is crazy how much you packed in to 2 week ha ha! Let me know when you are coming out again. We love to see you!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Nothing is better than a baseball game with a hot dog and dipp n dots. It was good to see you, Can't wait until you come out again!

I need to learn how to do all the cool blog stuff like your picture of all the girls.

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

I guess it's not a picture of all girls, all the girls anc Mccoy!

Anonymous said...

Griffey still has it!!!!