We will be celebrating our 6th Anniversary this week. I can't believe how time flies! We have had so many adventures in our 6 years of marriage and we couldn't be more in love. We took a night to ourselves to go to a nice dinner and to see a movie. It was perfect.
We went to a really nice restaurant called Bob's Steak House. On the side of the table there was a big jar of pickles. It looked so out of place but the waitress told us the owner just loved pickles. We laughed so hard because Travis despises pickles and I well, love them!On one of our very first dates Travis took me out to dinner and there was a big pickle on his plate. For some reason we had already discussed how he hated pickles so I decided I would eat it for him. He claims I grabbed the pickle before the waitress even set down his plate (I clearly don't recall that). He remembers being so grossed out watching me eat that pickle right in front of him! Thank goodness he decided to date me anyway.
So at our nice steak dinner, I enjoyed a big juicy pickle and he even kissed me afterwords. That's true love!
We had a delicious peanut butter sunday for dessert. We never get to have peanut butter because of Julia's peanut allergy so we were in pure heaven!!
We had a delicious peanut butter sunday for dessert. We never get to have peanut butter because of Julia's peanut allergy so we were in pure heaven!!
This week we are off on a road trip to Sea World in San Antonio to continue celebrating!! Yahooooo!
10 comments:
6 years! Wow that's awesome you guys, congrats!
Wow does time fly! Congratulations on 6 years. I'm so jealous that there is so much to see and do in Texas. I'm sure you are missing home, but it looks like you are having a really good time. Everytime I see a picture of Julia I am amazed at how beautiful she is! Julia and Josh make a great couple :)
happy anniversary guys!!! so glad you got to have a night out together! and to finally enjoy some peanut butter!
I am so glad you guys could enjoy a night together! Pretty sure you could just be like Josh and just feed Julia some peanut butter:) Goodness, I am so sorry and I hope you will still trust me to watch Julia again because they have so much fun together!
Wahoo!!!! We love you guys! We're so glad you guys got married! Zach and I were excited when Travis was going to propose to you in Chicago! YAY! Glad you had a good time and that Travis kissed you regardless of the pickle! :)
Congrats! Six years is a long time! We always know I am pregnant when I start craving pickles! I too love them and Jared hates!! :) Can't wait to see you again! Have fun in Sea World!
cute pics! i love pickles too and kody hates them! glad you guys had a fun night out. and got to enjoy something with some peanut butter, yum! : )
Congratulations on 6 years!!
And don't worry, I LOVE piclkles too:) Looks like you guys had such a great time!
So many things...looks like you've been having lots of fun! Congrats on the 6 years! That is awesome. (Makes me feel like we just barely got married...LOL)
Hey, Ri has been reading up and is really interested in Texas Houstin Medical School. Is that by you???
Happy Anniversary, congrats on 6 years! It seems like yesterday you guys started dating!
Julia gets prettier and prettier everytime I see her, I didn't think it was possible but it happens! Presley has that same little green jacket, love it!
Post a Comment