Julia was a pretty cute fairy if I do say so myself. We had a perfect Halloween week that included parties, trick-or-treating and spending time with good friends. Julia continues to say trick-or-treat, while holding out her hand for a piece of candy. She just can't seem to figure out why it only worked on that one day.



7 comments:
She's so cute Ash, her hair is getting longer! She looks like such a big girl in her costume...so sad. I'm so glad you had fun...at least you guys don't have to worry about having warm costumes out there:) Love the pictures, miss you tons! Call me, I have some fun news for you!
ok! that has got to be THE cutest fairy costume I have ever seen! she is so cute
That is because she takes after her mother...the candy queen! :) She looked so cute - can you believe your baby is so big?!
Wow, that row of pumpkins under those trees is beautiful! wow! Oh and hello, she looks like a cute little tinkerbell....and you know who's in love with tinkerbell??? COY! I knew it, I knew they were meant for eachother! Love you and miss you!!
we sure have cute kiddos, haha! we had so much fun with you guys ash! partying and trick or treating with us is now a tradition. sorry, you are stuck with us! haha! : )
I was so close to buying that costume for Presley, I love it. Did you take all of those pictures with your new awesome camera? If so what kind is it, I want one for Christmas!
So cute. I love her socks!!
Post a Comment