Monday, November 16, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On my recent trip home, I took a few pictures of my beautiful sister and darling nephew. I am sure most of you already know that my sister has gone through so much this past year. It has been so hard for me to be away from her when she has needed me the most. She amazes me with her strength, courage and ability to smile and laugh through it all. I love and miss you Jen!

11 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my goodness ash! gorgeous pics! your sis and nephew are so photogenic! and i'm sure you have 'been there' for your sis more than you realize. love ya! : )

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Oh my goodness, she's still as beautiful as ever....give her a giant hug for me. Love you Beenie fur! Did you take those pictures? I didn't know you were a photographer Ash! Miss you lots already! See you at Christmas :)

Wendi said...

Wow, I never knew you were a photographer -- they are beautiful! Not only are the pictures beautiful, but Jen also looks gorgeous! Tell your family hello for me. Are you coming for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

Wow babe... great pictures!! You need to start your own business and bring home the bacon!

Love ya,
Travis

The Tews said...

You went pro and didn't tell me??? What great pictures! And Jen and Tanner look great - I think about them all the time. Miss you!

Robinson's said...

Ash look at your photography ability!! Jen is beautiful as ever of course! Good Job! Hope to see you soon!

Jill said...

Wow! Those look very professional. I actually thought they were. You can take my pics if your ever needing practice :) And your sister is GORGEOUS by the way!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Well look at you little miss photographer!! Those pictures are amazing. Jen and her little boy are too cute! Jen is amazing and strong, we can all learn from her! Miss ya!

Kandas said...

Those are great pictures Ash. Your sister is beautiful and your nephew is adorable! Great job!

I hope your sis is doing ok. Remember that even when you are far away, loved ones can somehow feel your presence! You are a great sister and I know she would agree!

Nick and Amera said...

Ashley, did you get rid of your facebook?

Anonymous said...

you are a great photographer. i love how you edited these. great job!