Spring is in full swing here in Dallas!
We spent the entire day at the Dallas Arboretum with our dear friends Amber, Jake and Amber's wonderful mother, Lisa. We laid on the grass while the kids ran around and took in all the sun and fresh air. I could spend every single day wandering around the gardens. What a beautiful time of year!





12 comments:
i'm honestly so sad we missed it. beautiful pics ash!
Ahhhhh I am so jealous! Love the pictures :)
Ah, spring!! Wish it would hit utah somtime soon!! Julia is so sweet!! Miss ya!
Wow, that picture of Julia in the tulips, so beautiful. And of course you are gorgeous as ever...I miss you Ash! I love you and think your the sweetest mamma ever. I look at the picts of Julia and I hardly believe she's in her terrible twos :) your going to have to convince me!! I just love her and am so glad her and McCoy's wedding plans are coming right along! hahahahah JK!
Oh my gosh it looks beautiful there!! I am so jealous. These are such great pics you and Julia are gorgeous!!
Ash did you take these pictures they are GORGOUS! Seriously beautiful little girl in beautiful photography!
I am so jealous! I would die for Spring! The pictures are adorable. Julia is so cute. I miss you!!
PS-Happy Birthday!!
By the way...your hair is getting so long! It is beautiful!
Ashley, your pictures turned out amazing!!! Great job! I love the one where she is standing IN the tulips! I noticed that it was your birthday recently?? I hope it wasn't the day that we were at the arboretum together! Happy birthday whenever it was! It was fun getting to know you!
Your camera really does take beautiful pictures....or maybe its the people in the pictures!! heck its probably both :) The last pic is ADORABLE definitely framable!
Wow Julia is getting so big what a gorgeous little girl!! That place looks fun Dave and I will have to check it out. I had no idea you guys were in Dallas we will have to say hello sometime we are up that way quite often.
Yay for pics!!! They are so much fun! You guys looks so cute. You've always been a hott couple! :) We miss you guys too! We need to come out there and see your stomping grounds. I think Zach is in need of a Travis Miller fix too! We need to here some old stories! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment