
This seems to be my life as of late. So far in January I've flown over 14,000 miles, visited 7 airports, and have spent 12 days on the road. In short, I miss my family!! Although I'm complaining not all of it has been bad. Last weekend I went snowmobiling with a dealer in Yellowstone and this weekend I'm snowboarding in Oregon with another... could be worse, right?
Traveling has been a little easier with the use of FaceTime. Ashley and I both have iPhone 4's and it's been a blessing to be able to chat with my girls while I'm away. The best part of my day is when Julia see's my face on the phone and yells, "Daddy!!!!".
Thanks Ash for putting up with all my traveling lately... I promise all of these frequent flyer miles will go to a good use soon.
1 comment:
Trav,
Well look at you being a little blogger! We love and miss you. It's good to be able to facetime but it's not like having you home. Safe travels xoxo
Post a Comment