Isaac Henry Miller came into this world on February 8, 2011 at 8:54 pm. He was with us for only a moment before he returned to our Heavenly Father. He was tiny and perfect in every way. Our time spent with him was sacred, life changing and full of more love than we could ever have imagined. We thank you all for the overwhelming love and support you have all shown us. We feel our Savior's love surround us as we try to mend our heavy hearts. Thank you for your prayers.
Love,
The Miller Family
14 comments:
Miller Family,
We love you all. We will pray for comfort to be with you during this hard time for your family. We dont doubt how perfect he was and still is. Angels round about you from here on out. We send our love.
Nick and Amera Jarvis
We love you guys so much. I can't even begin to imagine or process what you guys have felt and gone through...but I pray you guys will continue to find comfort, strenghth and peace. Issac has been a strength to us...I know he will always be watching over you guys and one day will be the 1st person to greet you...I am excited for that day that you will be with him again...I know that it will be a Joyous occasion. He has amazing parents and he knows the sacrifices you guys have made for him. xoxo. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for your family.
Wow, I don't have words.... your family is in our thoughts and prayers and you have inspired us with this difficult journey. We send you our love,
Jame & Ashley Wilson
We are so sorry to hear of this. You have set such an insiring example to all of us during this trial. Our love and thoughts are with your amazing family.
I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine what you went through, but my prayers and thoughts are with you.
You're both so brave and wonderful! We think of you often and will pray for you guys as your hearts mend. Love you both.
I am so sorry for what your family is going through. I'm glad you were able to meet baby Isaac and share in that experience together. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family.
You and your family are so strong. You have been such an example of courage and faith throughout this whole journey. I am truly sorry for your loss, but am so glad you were at least able to meet your sweet angel. He will be close to you in spirit until that wonderful day when your whole family will be together again! May our Heavenly Father bless you with the comfort you stand in need of at this time.
I'm so sorry to hear that Ashley. You and Travis have shown such courage and bravery and have been such great expamples to us all. I wish you the best through this diffucult time.
Oh Ash. I am so sorry that you have had to go through this. I hope that you can find peace and comfort. I love you!
You are in our prayers. We love you. Thank you for your faith. Thank you for your example. Thank you for sharing the love you have for your family with us.
Ash, I love you. You are my hero. Your family is in my prayers.
There aren't words that describe how my heart aches, for you and your family, when I think of how hard this must be. The love of a parent for a child is unfathomable. What more can I say then that families are truly forever, the Savior is real, the resurrection will come, and we will all be together again. I have a testimony of this! We love you guys.
Ashley, thinking of you and your family. Love you all. Aly
Post a Comment