Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dance Recital

Right before her first dance recital, Julia told me that her performance was going to be incredible. I was nervous because while her friends in her class could show their mom's the entire dance and had been practicing at home, Julia had yet to show me a legitimate dance move in the 8 months she had been taking lessons. Every time I asked, she always pulled out some outrageous move that I was sure her teacher wouldn't be caught dead teaching anyone.

Julia is in the middle on the back row. Just wait for the second half of the dance.....


I love my little dancer even if her moves are all her own!! What a crack up!


Thanks Ms. Lisa for a great year!

Julia and her best friend, Sadie

14 comments:

heather said...

how cute is she? i love it!

Nick and Amera said...

hahahah was that her that ran around at the end?? How cute is she?? She did a great job especially for her first time in front of a crowd! What a big girl you have!!!

Becca said...

Love it!! She is adorable. Can't wait to see more recital footage in the future!!

Jamie said...

i love that little dancer too! she's so funny! i'm sad the girls won't be in dance class together this fall. they'll have to go to each others recitals next year.

sade & jules = bff! haha!

The Tews said...

Just a little random frolicking around! That truly was "incredible!" :) Those outfits are darling too.

Auger Family said...

Love it!!! She has a style of her own!!

Beating Epilepsy said...

oh my goodness...that was so CUTE! I love how she just took off around the stage!

Whitnee said...

Oh she looks adorable!! I love those little three year old classes. They are the greatest! I was wondering if you would give me your address?? Email it to me if you don't mind...mesnaphappy@yahoo.com. Thanks!

The Brown Bunch said...

Adorable! What a little princess!

Robinson's said...

WHAT!!! Shut the hexk up she is so stinking cute! Don't you just love a girl in a dance outfit! My computer is back up and working so I can keep more in touch again!

Danielle said...

Love it!!! She is just the cutest! If nothing else at least she got a super cute outfit from it...:)

Cristi Benedict said...

Way to go Julia!! Zach and I both watched that together and we were laughing so hard!! She's got some great confidence! So cute. Loved that.

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

That was precious! I love it! She was very graceful :)

Wendi said...

Oh my goodness -- what a cutie! I love it!