Sunday, June 26, 2011

Top 20 under 40!

My great hubby was just chosen as one of the top 20 people under 40 yrs old to watch in the security industry. Security System News wrote an article about him which will be published in July. I already knew he was great but it's always fun when someone else recognizes it! Here's what his work says about him being chosen

Monitronics Professional Recognized in Class of 2011: 20 Under 40

Congrats are in order for Monitronics’ Senior Manager of Dealer Development, Travis Miller. He has earned his place on the Security Systems News’ “20 under 40” Class of 2011.

With this award, Security Systems News recognizes talented young people who stand out in our industry. The winners are chosen for their hard work, ambition, creativity, and leadership, qualities that Travis embodies.

We’re happy to have Travis on our team; he really cares about our customers and looks out for their best interests:

“There’re a lot of issues with quality of work and integrity in the industry,” Travis says. “I just would like to leave my mark by being sure I’m leaving a full body of work and being diligent and having a full sense of integrity in all I do. I want people to say about me that I’m, above everything, honest.”

Congratulations to you, Travis!

3 comments:

QNC said...

That's so cool! Congrats

Nick and Amera said...

Ash and Travis, that is awesome! He is a great and hard worker for his family, and I can tell he makes you and Julia so happy! Its important to excel in your job! I firmly believe that if dad is happy at work, then the whole family is happy too :) And I love how humble you guys are about your accomplisments, it truely is a blessing to have a great job and to do well :) Love you lots!!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Way to go Trav! That is awesome! I was not excited for you guys to move out there but I am so happy that things are working so great for you guys! So happy for you! Miss you guys! Hopefully see you this month?