Thursday, September 29, 2011

Intsagram

Who doesn't love the Instagram App? And because my current camera roll on my phone is currently holding 805 pictures, I thought I would share a couple:
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

I love your posts! And how cute are all these pictures from your phone! How fun to see the random pictrues that are so entertaining! Julia in that green shirt is darling....she is so snuggly! I love that your back to blogging--yay! And your post below--loved it too. Glad everything is going well. I think about you often :) Love ya Ash!

Danielle said...

You have to get the diptic app...it puts all your photos in collages on instagram...unless that is what you used here. I just started following you today...instagram buds!

Jill said...

haha love all the pics, to bad im so ghetto and poor that i dont even own a phone that can even receive pic text's so i have no idea what that app is....maybe some day :) In the meantime ill live vicariously through you!!

Jamie said...

i thought i had commented on this, but i guess i never did. i'm so happy i made the cut into your picture collage! i thought you were going to be blogging more? ;)