Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Counting down!

It's getting closer and closer to my due date and I think this will be the longest month of my life! The anticipation is killing Travis and I! We are so excited for our little girl to come. I am feeling really BIG! I started retaining water and I look so swollen! Travis keeps me laughing and I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband, who is so supportive. My due date has changed a time or two. She seems to have major growth spurts and I seem to be ahead and then I will stay the same for a while and I will be behind! Crazy! I am feeling so much pressure (I am definitely waddling) that sometimes I think she will be here sooner rather than later. As much as I want her to be here, I really want her to be healthy and take all the time she needs!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey Ashley this is Bit. I am so glad that you found my blog. I can't believe you are almost to have a baby. That is so exciting. Pregnancy sucks! I was so swollen while pregnant I couldn't even wear shoes. You will forget all about that stuff once your little one is here. I bet she will be adorable! Well good luck and I will add you to my list so I can check back on you and your new baby to be.

Whitney said...

Ashley that is so exciting! You guys will have to let us know when she finally decides to come.

J and Stac said...

Ash I am so sorry about your shower! I feel so dumb that I did that! Well now that your date has changed I won't be in Mexico when you have her, so now I can come see her! Yah!! Keep me posted!

Nick and Amera said...

Hey Ashley! remember me? nick from high school? it's good to see you on blogger, and congrats on the baby!! it's crazy to see us all having babies and what not! we need to keep in touch! you guys take care!
Nick and Amera Jarvis

Tyler said...

Tag, you're it! Go to my blog and read the instructions!

Love,
Meagan