Friday, February 29, 2008

A New Computer!



Travis surprised me with a new computer today!! We have been thinking about getting a new computer for a while now because my lap top was a little dated! Travis has a really nice lap top he uses for work and he was having to bring it home every night so I could use it. He kept saying that we needed to get me a new lap top...tonight he said he was working a little late and when he got home, he brought in this amazing Mac that I have been wanting forever! It is going to be so great with all of Julia's pictures and videos! I am relearning how to use a Mac because it has been a while since I have used one but I already love it! Thank you sweetie you are the best husband in the world!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

I am jealous!! I want one so bad. He's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

man your husband must be pretty cool