Reaching...
I got it!
Success!
Julia has really been trying to reach for her toys lately. It is such hard work for her! It is so cute to watch her arms and legs get moving so fast, you can just tell how hard she is trying. She also slept in her crib for the first time last night! I have been wanting to keep her in her bassinet for a few more weeks but lately she has been such a wild sleeper, she wakes up smashed up against the side of it. It only took one or two nights of her waking up every 2 hours because she was smashed, for me to decide it was time. I have to admit it was so sad not having her in our room with us but I know it is better to start now. She did so well in her crib and went back to her great sleeping habits. She is now sleeping from 8 pm to 9 am with only two feedings at around 4 am and 7 am. I am so lucky to have such a great little sleeper! She is such a good baby girl and I love her so much!
Julia and Kelso have really became great buddies. She loves to watch him and he loves to be close to wherever she is.
9 comments:
Julia is so so cute! I am glad that Julia likes your dog Kelso! We have a dog too, a maltease. Connor and him are best buds nows! My dog actually looks a lot like yours is yours part maltease? Thank you for your comment you are so sweet! I read that Julia was 9 lbs at her 2 month check up Connor was 12! He is such a big guy! I am just glad that he is a boy since he is so big lol.
Isn't so much fun when they start to interact. It looks like she is getting so big I went to Babies R Us the other day and got sad when I saw the newborn clothes Kamrey is getting so big it's weird!!
She looks so big!
Just wanted to let you know I was at Old Navy the other day and they had a few outfits in newborn size. They were cute, too. And they weren't just the sleepers and layettes like most places have, they were real outfits... with shoes! Olivia can't wear shoes since her feet are so chubby (they won't go on) but I bet Julie could wear 'em!
Julia is the smartest little thing, I can't believe how fast she is learning. It's good her and kelso are friends and he doesn't think she's a toy!!! I got my blog started, thanks for your help!! See you on the 1st!
Okay so I love those pics, Kelso and Julia are so dang cute! I emailed you back, i will try to make club. I can't wait to see all of you!
Isn't it so much fun to watch every little thing they pick up on! She will be doing so much more before you know it! she is so cute! and so is the puppy!
I am so happy that Kelso is being so great with her. They are the two cutest kids you could ask for.
Ok, I love the picture of her smilin at her little puppy! She is going to be in love with Kelso her entire life! I love those first little moments of seeing baby reach for things. I remember when McCoy discovered his hands. He'd hold them up and stare at them and then he'd smile....then start over again. IT was so cute!! Fun picts! Love them! Arranged Wedding for sure!!
She is too cute! She looks so cute with Kelso! Everytime I see pictures I'm so sad that I have yet to see her in person. I need to come to Utah. I'm homesick!
Post a Comment