Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shots















Julia got her first shots today! I can't believe she is already 9 weeks old. She did a lot better than Mom who got a little teary eyed! She weighed in at 9 lbs.12.5 oz and was 22 inches long. She is only in the 30th percentile in all areas! The doctor said she is well proportioned and is doing great. Considering the fact that Travis and I were both enormous babies, we don't know where she comes from but we love our petite little girl!!

13 comments:

Cody and Nikell said...

Look at her in her bumbo chair. She is looking so big but still tiny! 30 percentile? She is so cute but I can't even decide who she looks like.

Jen said...

Ashley,
She is totally cute. Shots are no fun, you think it might get easier, but every time they are no fun. But she is a cutie!
Jen

Josee said...

HEy Ash She is so cute! She looks so cute in that bumbo chair sitting there so big! Shots are so sad don't worry I cried to the first time Braylee got hers but it does not get better they are all sad. That was so fun seeing you we really need to get together more often.

Auger Family said...

I love the bumbo...total life saver! :) And i agree with shots...they never get easier. I hate them and I hate sick kids at church too! I was in nursery for a year and I was a mean nursery leader. If they coughed or had snotty noses I refused to wipe and so I would take them to there mom and say bring him back next week if he is feeling better. One mom complained to the Primary president about me but she had my back and said others kids don't want to get sick! So I was mean but people stopped bring sick kids! :)
oh and I am excited for CLUB! yay

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Ash, I can't believe how big she is getting, she's growing so fast!! Look I'm cheating again, sorry but it is addicting. I have started making mine though! Her bumbo chair is cute she looks like she loves it! See you on the 1st!

Bryce and Kella Allfrey said...

I actually grew up with Lacey she lived just up the street from me- funny huh- well i must say shots are no fun and they never get easier to take them in- i always have to look away cause it breaks my heart to watch!

Jace and Ash said...

Hey Ash,
Thanks for the invit to go chill with everyone. Im in Cali that week and I don't fly home tell Saturday. Dang it, that would have been so fun to see everyone. Let me know when all you guys get together again I would love to come. I hope all is well and have a great weekend.

Ashlyn

Suzy Q said...

Wow! She is getting so big! They are so much fun!! I need one of those chairs for my little man!

Kristen said...

I wanted to comment on the whole church thing because that is so true! There are always sick kids at church and it makes me so mad. I mean come on leave your kids home. It is a great excuse to ditch church anyway :) My boys are always sick a few days after nursery and I know that is why. So Drew just stays home with them most the time and I go to nursery. We took them last week and they both now have flu/cold. I hate it! If I were you I would have said something to those mothers like, maybe you should just go home. Anyways, just wanted to tell you that I feel the same. I hate when my kids get sick. Just keep hand sanitizer and lysol in your purse. That is what I do. Sorry for the novel.
PS Julia is a doll!!!

Jared and Shalynn said...

Hey! I'm glad you found me. Your little girl is such a doll! I about cry every time my little girl has to get shots too. It never gets easier :(. Keep in touch!

Jared and Shalynn said...

Hey! I'm glad you found me. Your little girl is such a doll! I about cry every time my little girl has to get shots too. It never gets easier :(. Keep in touch!

Silcock Family said...

I don't think i realized how small she really was until you said how much she weighed! She is so cute, though! Don't you love the bombo?

Kandas said...

Oh my, she is getting big. Those pics are so cute! I can't imagine the shots. Pretty sure I will be more upset than the kid will. I hate them!!