We had quite the weekend! It started on Friday when the Wilsons came up for lunch. Wendi, Meagan and even Madison brought Olivia up to meet Julia and to go to lunch. It was so funny to see the size difference between Olivia and Julia. I think Meagan summed it up best when she said, "I gave birth to a toddler and you gave birth to a shrimp!" These pictures truly don't do it justice. They are both on opposite sides of the spectrum, one large, one small! Olivia is so beautiful and already has such a cute personality. I sure am jealous of Meagan who gets to have Maddie around to help. She is just like a little mother and is truly 11 going on 21. She is so cute and I can't believe she is getting so old. We had so much fun, we laughed until we cried. For some reason those Wilsons have that affect on me!
**I must write a disclaimer not to be too alarmed at the size difference in babies. I failed to mention, there is a 2 1/2 month difference, so stop thinking I am starving Julia and Meagan is feeding Olivia tweenkies!**
The fun weekend continued on Saturday when we had Travis all to our selves! We had a wedding to go to up in Park City so we decided to make a day of it and spent the day shopping at the outlets. We shopped and shopped and Julia came out on top with a TON of clothes! Travis and I didn't do too bad our selves! We then met up with Joey, Lisa and Stella and went to the wedding. Afterwards Joey and Travis surprised us and drove us to Hotel Park City where we had dinner reservations at Ruth's Chris. We have such great husbands :)! We had a great time. The food was amazing and so was the company. Stella and Julia were such good girls in that fancy restaurant.
Sunday we went to church and spent the afternoon relaxing. Julia got to spend time with her Dad, which doesn't happen as much as we would like lately because Travis has been so busy at work. She also had a little fun playing with Kelso!
The weekend was topped off when we got some bad news. My sweet Grandpa Anderson had a brain aneurism and is now in the hospital. Thankfully my parents happened to be at his house when it happened and were able to rush him to the hospital. He is now in the hospital and is undergoing several tests. He is alert and says he feels okay but we are waiting to see what they will be doing to help him. We love our Grandpa so much and pray for his full recovery.
10 comments:
Oh my gosh, that picture of Julia on the bed with Kelso is so cute. She really looks BIG! If I didn't know she was so small then I'd think she was big. Lol.
And just for the record, I do feed Olivia twinkies sometimes. Don't tell anyone, though. Ha ha ha (okay, only joking).
I hope your grandpa is okay!
Grandpa!!! What a sweet picture of him. I hope all the tests go well, it's so hard. My grandparents stopped by tonight and Grandpa could barely get up and down the stairs. : (
On a lighter note....I love Julia's face in the picture of you guys in front of Ruth's Chris (that sure is hard for me to say). What a fun weekend!! You have got to arrange for me to see Stella in person!
How fun!! I love the pictures with Meagan's baby. They are both soo cute!
I am sorry to hear about your grandpa. I pray that everything turns out for the best!!
Oh man those pic are great! I do have to say that the one with Kelso is my fav! Looks like Julia is getting so big! I can't wait to see her, hopefully before she is a toddler!
I hope your grandpa gets better!
I love the picture of her sitting by the puppy! HOw cute is she? It makes me want a little girl so bad, she just puts the icing on the cake! About your grandpa, man arent grandparents the best! They are so fragile and so amazing at everything they do! I hope things go well for him. Julia is too cute, McCoy needs to meet her!
Hey Ash it looks like you had a fun busy weekend. Julia is so cute! I can't wait to see her again. I'm so sorry about your grandpa it's so hard to see them get old and go trough things like that, I hope he is ok and doing better.
Ash, so sorry to hear about your grandpa (I mean he is my great uncle right lol). We will remember him in our prayers. A play date sounds so great! I can't wait. Lets really do it. Julia is so cute, I need to meet her.
Hey Ash,
Your little one is so dang cute. I haven't seen Wendi in a long time, will you tell her that I say "HI". I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa I hope that he is doing better. Hope that things are going good. Chat with you later : )
Post a Comment