Julia missed her Daddy!!! The one of her grinning ear to ear with Travis holding her in the air is so cute!! I'm dying to know more about Anthony's and Love Street--was Travis able to get any info from grumpy pack n mail?
Yeah!! Daddy's home!! What a big releif for both girls to have their hero home!! I know how much you girls were missing him, even im happy to have him home!! haha. Ok, for sure, next week when the weather clears up, lets go on a baby date, it sounds like fun! WHat's up with this stinky weather anyway?? GAG!! Cute picts!!
I love pictures of dad's with their babies. I think it's something special when dad's have a relationship with their kids. I thought every Dad had that relationship because my Dad did but when he died and all of us kids talked at his funeral so many people came up to us and said my kids could never say stuff like that about me or kids would say I wish I had a reltionship with my Dad like that. I guess it's not very common, So pics like that are fun to see.
I love the pics! Crazy how much you think you miss your husband when is gone and you want him to come home but after he gets home you realize the kids need him more than you do. I think they get sick of us sometime and they want someone else to look at! :) I am glad he made it home!
Hey you have to read this book I just finished you would LOVE it! When are we meeting again with everyone? I hope you bring Julia again so I can hold her, I was sick last time so I couldn't!
7 comments:
Julia missed her Daddy!!! The one of her grinning ear to ear with Travis holding her in the air is so cute!!
I'm dying to know more about Anthony's and Love Street--was Travis able to get any info from grumpy pack n mail?
Yeah!! Daddy's home!! What a big releif for both girls to have their hero home!! I know how much you girls were missing him, even im happy to have him home!! haha. Ok, for sure, next week when the weather clears up, lets go on a baby date, it sounds like fun! WHat's up with this stinky weather anyway?? GAG!! Cute picts!!
I love pictures of dad's with their babies. I think it's something special when dad's have a relationship with their kids. I thought every Dad had that relationship because my Dad did but when he died and all of us kids talked at his funeral so many people came up to us and said my kids could never say stuff like that about me or kids would say I wish I had a reltionship with my Dad like that. I guess it's not very common, So pics like that are fun to see.
julia is so cute! i can't believe how fast they grow. you guys have such a cute family.
I love the pics! Crazy how much you think you miss your husband when is gone and you want him to come home but after he gets home you realize the kids need him more than you do. I think they get sick of us sometime and they want someone else to look at! :) I am glad he made it home!
Hey you have to read this book I just finished you would LOVE it! When are we meeting again with everyone? I hope you bring Julia again so I can hold her, I was sick last time so I couldn't!
I bet you were both so happy to see Dad. How fun! I love the pictures. So cute, I am sure he is an amazing Dad!
Post a Comment