Thursday, July 17, 2008

5 Months



Julia turned 5 months old last week and she is trying to sit up all by her self! She has learned to army crawl and loves her baby doll. She is all smiles and loves to giggle!

14 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Oh my.....I need to hold her again! she is my favorite!!

Wendi said...

Can I just say...she is so beautiful! Look at those amazing eyes! Has it really been five months already? I bet she is so cute in the jumper. Olivia was so funny in the jumper that she could keep me entertained for hours. Let's do lunch or something before the summer is over and my life completely ends!

Alisa said...

Look at those big blue eyes. She is so freakin cute and its crazy how big she is already.

Cody and Nikell said...

That is the cutest picture! I can't wait to see you guys! We won't be there until the 31st. We were coming earlier and then Cody had to go on a scouting trip so we'll be driving all day on my birthday:(

Kandas said...

5 months already?? Holy cow!! She is adorable!

As for club in August... I am not sure who has it, but I am excited. I missed you all last month. I have September!!

GoldenFamily said...

Hey Ash-
You didn't tell me Julia was sitting up all by herself what a big girl.Thank you so much for coming to Tanners birthday parties! Love ya

The Tews said...

That little face is so adorable! Does Kelso come up and lick her a lot?

Suzy Q said...

Wow! She is so cute! You just wait, at 5 months old, they change like mad! It is so fun!

Hey, Nikki and I are going to the parade on Thurday...you should come!

MJ said...

Way to go Julia! My little guy does the hunched-over sit up too. It's like he prefers it or something. So funny. And I have to say that I just love her sweet little smile. I bet you are so proud of her. What a cute dress. Oh to have a girl! :)

The O'Briens said...

She just looks like the cutest, happiest baby here!! I think she looks like such a great mix of the two of you. I can't get over her beautiful eyes, her adorable smile, and that porcelain skin! The girl is blessed. :)

Matt and Tiff said...

I can't believe how big she is! I need to see her again before she is all grown up!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Ashey, she is so cute. I just wanna snuggle her. Are you coming down this way for the 24th festivities? I will miss you if you don't. Are you going to the parade? You should call me on the ringaling. I can't believe she's sitting up. I got a bumbo, and Keizya likes it for a limited time only. It's sorta mysterious though, anytime I put her or Ryu in the thing, they always poop! Maybe it'll be a great potty trainer. Who knew? Love ya Ashey! I hope you come down! It wouldn't be the same without ya!

Amanda said...

Hey! Its good to see you, I haven't seen or heard from you in forever.. You're little girl is absolutely adorable. Wend and Meg always show me pictures of her, I can't believe I haven't seen her yet!
Well stay in touch..
Amanda

Whitney said...

I cant believe shes five months already. She is so adorable you guys:)