Wednesday, August 13, 2008

6 Months Old



Julia turned 6 months old yesterday! She is so much fun and is such a happy girl. This month she has gotten her first tooth, is almost crawling and is sitting up a lot better. She loves bananas and her jumparoo. She is not too sure about strangers but as long as mom is holding her, she is all smiles. Her biggest frustration is trying to put Kelso in her mouth...he just will not cooperate! What a good baby girl Julia is! We are so in love with her.


9 comments:

*Sarah Johnson* said...

Thanks for the tip I will have to start reading them! Your little girl is gorgeous....Girls are fun! So are you planning on having anymore kids soon?

Meagan said...

I can't believe she is 6 months now! Wow. Time flies. She is super cute and has beautiful eyes!

Kandas said...

6 months huh?? I hope to see her tonight!! She is adorable, and I love that tongue!

The Tews said...

It was so good to see you guys the other night! I loved staring at Julia's sweet happy little face. I also loved being able to see where Travis' season tickets seats are. Good times! P.S. Tell Travis I talked to Ulysses who I work with and his brother's name is Brandon Manumaleuna.

Nick and Amera said...

Ash, she is so cute, I cant handle it. I wish you would have brought her to club, I would have totall bagged bunco and I would have played with her and Keiyza and I would have been totally happy with that!! Promise me we'll play soon, i'll come up anytime. Remember, im free from foster in a month or less..........yeah!!! Thanks for being such a great friend I just love you so much! Club was fun!

Auger Family said...

She is so cute! I love how big her eyes are! :)

Ashley Wilson said...

ASHLEY!! I'm so glad you messaged me. The funny thing is is that I saw your blog yesterday and I was just about to message you the same thing about traffic school but then I got side tracked with Gavin and never did. Your family is adorable and you guys look really happy together. Your lil girl is so darling, aren't they so much fun!!

Lindsay said...

Aw, she is so sweet Ashley! I can't believe how fast she is growing. Aren't little girls the best?!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Ashey, has it really been 15 years? Holy cow! And I can't believe our babies are getting so big so fast! A tooth? unbelievable! Did you and Kell ever go to the Dinosaur museum? I ended up watching Ryu so I couldn't make it :( But you had me laughing real good on your memory post. So, 15 year's worth...here's a few...hmm, when me and Jenna and Jessie snuck in your unfinished house and ruined your hard wood floor, sorry about that, many nights under the stars in the hottub, THE TOTE GOAT!, Boy girl parties at your house were always the best, remember when Nick Gleaves used to seizure after trying to make himself faint? Coloring pages for your mom's school, meeting Rissa for the first time what a cute puppy! Barney hated me and left me a hairball when I tended him, your fish died under my watch, slip n slide with Scodey B and Derek, "I've been thinking,..." oh wow, I should just call you so we can go on and on! Love ya lots Ash!