Friday, September 12, 2008

7 Months Old



Julia turned 7 months old today! She went in for her shots and weighs 14 lb 12 oz and is 25" long. She is still only in the twelfth percentile in both areas but she is strong and healthy! She is our teeny, tiny girl and we love her so much. If you have been around Julia, you know she is such a good baby. She is so happy and content and nothing seems to phase her. It is so fun watching her grow and see her personality develop. I can't even remember life without her.

9 comments:

Wendi said...

Seriously, could she be any cuter? I'm totally jealous that you got not only a beautiful baby but an angel one too.

Nick and Amera said...

I miss her! She is such the cutest!! Hey, so we gona play this week? I think I heard a rumor that we are!! fun!! Im so excited!! Hope you still can, if not please...I understand!

Matt and Tiff said...

She is so big! I need to see her, I think I have only seen her once and that is just not okay! I am so excited to see you at club!!

GoldenFamily said...

I love her eyelashes in these!!

Cristi Benedict said...

No worries about the birthday dinner. It was soo last minute anyway! I hope Julia is feeling better. She certainly looks adorable in these pictures!

Cali said...

Thanks for your nice compliment Ashley! Your baby sure is cute! :)

Cody and Nikell said...

She looks so big! Happy 7 months! So September is almost over...what are you going to do about that? You have exactly 6 days to hop on that airplane, I think. I don't know what day it is.

Ashley Wilson said...

Oh my gosh, look at that face!! She really is adorable Ash and she has the bluest eyes!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to this little ang4el girl and kiss her up and play with her.. She definetly is a beauty. I can't believe how our family is growing. It is so much fun to get together. Get you Halloween face on for the carving contest. i love my sistwr and her extravgagaaaaanzas!!!!
Janie