Our great renters fell through on Saturday so we are now looking for someone else to rent our town home to. If you know anyone who is looking for a place in the Draper area, please let me know. Hopefully we will find someone soon.
On a happier note, Julia turned 9 months old last week. She is getting so big and is learning so fast. She is all over the place and is into everything! Let's just say by the end of the day, we are both exaughisted! She loves to smile and be silly. She now waves, dances when music comes on, says Mama, Dada and baba and is standing on her own! I think it's only a matter of time before she starts walking! She is so cute and so much fun. We couldn't ask for a more perfect baby girl. Here are a few recent pictures that I love.
9 comments:
Oh no! I was so excited about those renters because they seemed to be the perfect fit! We will keeps our ears open for you. Despite that, Julia sure is the cutest little munchkin! I love the one of her looking through her clothes.
She is too stinking cute!!!! How much fun is that to have her walking...hey if you dont rent your place you could always stay???:)
Ash, She is so Dang Cute. I love the picture of her on the loin. What a smile she has. I hope that we can hang before you leave the state.
Adorable! I'm so sorry to hear about the renters. I'm sure that another perfect fit will come along. Thanks for club the other night. It was delicious as always. You better post the recipe soon because I have been telling everyone how amazing it was. Let Gub and me know if we can help with the packing and moving.
hey-
i need your email address so i can add you to my blog.
a_skeller@hotmail.com
Thanks! sarah
I Cant believe she is 9 months old and I haven't even seen her. That is so sad! We need to get together:)
Your little girl is so darling!! I can't believe she is starting to talk. I am so excited for you two. Love her beautiful big eyes.
She is adorable, and so smart! Seriously, the mama and dada thing is way ahead of schedule. Way to go Julia!
And, I'm so sad you are moving. What an adventure though! I'm sure it will be sad too, but you're right, there's no better time than now to have an experience like this. But we will miss you. Thank heavens for blogging, right?
Have you found a place to live yet? How are the moving plans coming along? I hope things are going well. Let me know how everything is going
Post a Comment