
Stage one of our move is officially over. We are moved out of our house and in with my parents. I must admit I got a little teary eyed when I shut the door to our house. I truly loved living there and will miss it so much. However, I am so glad that the packing, moving, cleaning, and chaos is over......for now.
7 comments:
Ok, reality is starting to sink in. You are really moving. How about NO?
How sad....you will all be missed...thanks for the Tree it sure makes our house cozy...we need to get together this week
I absolutely HATE moving. You always have accumulated so much more stuff than you realize. My sister lives in Texas and loves it there. I am sure that...once you get to that stage in the moving process...you will find wonderful friends there.
Ash :( Im going to miss you so much! I feel like I hvent seen you in so long! I feel HORRIBLE that I cant come to club, of course I have YW that night. But please please lets do something before you leave, lets do dinner, lunch or just play before you head out so we can get cute pictures together and with the babies! Please lets do. I am so sad you are leaving it just tears my heart up! I love having you as a friend and your just one of those friends I feel totally peaceful around! I have your number I dont know if you have mine, but we need to get together sometime, please let me know when you have time. Moving is such a pain in the butt, if you need anything at all, please let me help you! Your the greatest, cant wait to see you soon!! Love ya!
Moving is so stressfull! Yes we will be home a few day before Christmas for a a little under two weeks. It would be fun to get together before you move. Have Erik and Travis plan something!
I'm always telling Zach to throw away things he doesn't need because it begins to pile up and then when we move it would be a nightmare to pack it all up! Sorry it's been rough. You'll love your new place though! We're sad you're leaving.
Ahley... I miss you so much. I wish you could come here someday. It is so darn beautiful. Today me and daddy Blackett went on a sleigh drawn horse ride in the snow it was so GREAT. We love living in the country. I miss the kids so bad. I wish they could be with us to have fun as a family. We get to see them at christmas. We are going to see me be a snow bunny again. Your baby is do dang cute. I"ll bet your mom has a ball spoiling her. I wish to be a grandma someday as well. Good luck in Texas and keep in touch. Tell your sweet mom and dad hello from us. Love ya, Mama Blackett.
Post a Comment