Thursday, December 18, 2008

10 Months Old







Julia turned 10 months old last week! She is loving staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She is getting attention 24/7 and has them wrapped around her little finger! She has grown so much this past month and is such a crack up. She is constantly making us all laugh. She LOVES to dance and snap her fingers to any music. This include hymns at church. She is saying (or attempting to say) so many words. The latest are: baby, grandma, stop, and more. She is standing on her own and thinks she can go anywhere. Her newest favorite book is Frosty the Snowman. I can't begin to tell you how many times I read it in a day....too many to count. She drags it over to you and climbs in your lap. It gets me every time. She is also great at smiling for the camera. Every time you tell her to smile, she scrunches her nose and makes the silliest face. She is so fun and oh so busy! We love her so much!



2 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

Seirously, she is the cutest little button i've ever seen! I miss you ash!! I wanted to come to club but I had mutual and I had to be there for a christmas thing for the youth! I know time is a tickin but we need to get togeteher befre you leave. I am totally game for it as soon as Coy feels better so he desnt make anyone els's life sick!! Yuck!! When do you leave for Dalllas?? Let me know!!!

The Tews said...

That picture of her with her little scrunched face and teeth showing is adorable!

P.S. I finished the Shack---very ineresting read. I liked it.