Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Waiting

Just waiting for Dad to come home.
We really miss him while he's at work.

7 comments:

Audy & Ash said...

She is so stinking cute!!! She is lucky to have such a good mommy and daddy

The Tews said...

I love that little ponytail on the top of her head! I need to see her! Sorry the Longhorn state is a little lonely right now--you will make friends with the towel lady in no time! Maybe you should start an "I gave birth to a dog" therapy group for the mean girls.

Wendi said...

Look at her hair...where did it all come from. It seems like it just showed up one day. I love the color; it is so beautiful.

Nick and Amera said...

Dont you love that?? Coy does that too, and then when nick pulls in, coy runs out to meet him....thats my favorite part of the day :) Julia is so cute, I want to just eat her all up! Love you!! MIss you!!!!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

We miss you guys lots. Hope everything is going well for you in Texas! Keizya's taking steps here and there too, but not consistently...it's so exciting every time she does it though.

Jace and Ash said...

That is the sweetest thing. She is so cute Ash

Kandas said...

That's adorable.