What a doll! I can't believe how big she is. I honestly feel like it was yesterday that I was saying congrats on having your beautiful little girl and now she is walking?! Crazy.
Oh my gosh....seriously? She is so dang cute, its just unreal. Ok, the last time I saw her she was in a bouncer at your house! We just skipped from bouncer to walking! how sad is that!! They grow up too fast! I think she is just so beatiful, and she reminds me of her mommy! Im glad you guys are doing well in TX. I sure miss you guys! Give Julia hugs and kisses from her favorite fan.....McCoy!! MIss you lots!
Yeah! Way to go Julia. Keep taking pictures...you'll be glad you did. Have I ever mentioned how much I love your blog! It is so fun to keep up with each other.
Hey Ash, Look how cute she is, oh my gosh!! Sorry I haven't stop'd in for awhile and said HI. I have been on the go non-stop. How's life? I hope that you are loving it out there. I'm sad that we didn't get to hang more when you lived here. Lets keep in touch more. I hope that you having a great one. Take care and chat with you later.
12 comments:
What a big girl! Kelso is really in trouble now!
What a doll! I can't believe how big she is. I honestly feel like it was yesterday that I was saying congrats on having your beautiful little girl and now she is walking?! Crazy.
wow she is getting so big, it's sp much fun to skype with you guys, i bet you are pumped to have the interent..we miss you guys
yeah! so exciting...untill you wish she would just stay put right!
Oh my gosh....seriously? She is so dang cute, its just unreal. Ok, the last time I saw her she was in a bouncer at your house! We just skipped from bouncer to walking! how sad is that!! They grow up too fast! I think she is just so beatiful, and she reminds me of her mommy! Im glad you guys are doing well in TX. I sure miss you guys! Give Julia hugs and kisses from her favorite fan.....McCoy!! MIss you lots!
Yeah! Way to go Julia. Keep taking pictures...you'll be glad you did. Have I ever mentioned how much I love your blog! It is so fun to keep up with each other.
Oh she couldn't get any more adorable. It looks like you guys are making the most of your move to Texas. Hope all is well!
Yeah!
Isn't it amazing. It's so much fun when they start walking. Don't you watch her and think to yourself how stinkin cute she is? Miss ya!
Look out world here she comes
Look at the smile on her face! She's so proud. Hopefully I'll get to see her soon!
Hey Ash,
Look how cute she is, oh my gosh!! Sorry I haven't stop'd in for awhile and said HI. I have been on the go non-stop. How's life? I hope that you are loving it out there. I'm sad that we didn't get to hang more when you lived here. Lets keep in touch more. I hope that you having a great one. Take care and chat with you later.
Post a Comment