We got Julia's pictures back and wanted to share a few with our families. I know there are a lot of pictures but hey, that's what our blog is for right? Thanks Brandi for doing a great job! (make sure you click to enlarge pictures for the full effect)











15 comments:
Ash--she is SO beautiful! What amazing pictures!
GORGEOUS!!!!
oh my ashley she is so adorable! these pictures are breathtakingly beautiful! They seriously look like they are out of a magazine!
I love the Birthday girl picture.. Ash she is so dang cute.. Are you coming to Utah this summer?
Ashley she is so precious!!! I love these pictures!!!
So, these comments all pretyt much say the same thing, but I still have to tell it like it is....she is BEAUTIFUL!
wow!! wow!! wow!! Her blue eyes are striking! she is so beautiful Ash, I mean, BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her :) I miss you girly!
Amazing! What beautiful blue eyes she has!
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love the black and white one where she is sitting on the bench with that little smile. She is adorable and has the prettiest blue eyes!
They turned out great! She has the sweetest little face :)
Oh my!! Love them all. She is beautiful and has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen! Ash, she is so cute!!
Those are amazing pictures Ash, looks like you found a great photographer! I love the birthday girl bum picture...too cute! I can't wait for them play together again, I'm sure you can confirm that they've gotten so much personality in the last couple of months...they're going to be hilarious together.
who ever took your pics did an AWAZING job! ...and what's this??? your dog tested positive...so what do you do with your dog and how did he get it?
Your daughter is gorgeous!!!
K i know its been said but WOW!! these pics are phenominal!! who took these!! she is so amazing beautiful! it gets me so excited for ours!!
Post a Comment