Oh No!! so sad!!! Oh Julia, Im sorry sweet heart that you lost your little blanket :( HUGS AND MORE HUGS FROM US TO YOU! Coy loves you and thinks your pretty :) (as does the rest of our family) Hope you find a wubbie (blanket) to cuddle up to again soon. But until you do, you have a mommy and daddy that will snuggle you tight im sure.....just ask em :)
Oh I'm sorry Julia! I'm heartbroken for you! I'm sure before you know it, you will find another blankey to love! Maybe by some miracle someone that finds it is a blog stalker and lets you know! That would be a little creepy, but cool! I'm sorry again! I hope your flight home was good! It was so good to see you two! Thanks for coming to play with us, it was so much fun! Love you!
We're so glad you added us and we added you two seconds after we saw your blog. So sorry to hear about her " bee's ". We don't know what we would do if we lost Ethan's blanket.
Hey Ash, It was so good to see you too, you look great and your little one is so dang cute. Jace loved that you called him "bean dip" he kills me. I hope next time you come to town you will let me know. Hope things are going good. Sorry to hear about the blanket, thats not good. Have to run chat with you later.
9 comments:
Oh No!! so sad!!! Oh Julia, Im sorry sweet heart that you lost your little blanket :( HUGS AND MORE HUGS FROM US TO YOU! Coy loves you and thinks your pretty :) (as does the rest of our family) Hope you find a wubbie (blanket) to cuddle up to again soon. But until you do, you have a mommy and daddy that will snuggle you tight im sure.....just ask em :)
Oh no! I'm sorry that must be so sad...
Oh I'm sorry Julia! I'm heartbroken for you! I'm sure before you know it, you will find another blankey to love! Maybe by some miracle someone that finds it is a blog stalker and lets you know! That would be a little creepy, but cool! I'm sorry again! I hope your flight home was good! It was so good to see you two! Thanks for coming to play with us, it was so much fun! Love you!
sad! poor girl! i need to call you soon so we can catch up. i fly home tomorrow! : )
Special blankets are hard to replace. At least she still has her pink purse (which I love).
oh no!! I know how important those blankets can be! I'm sorry julia, hope you find it soon!
We're so glad you added us and we added you two seconds after we saw your blog.
So sorry to hear about her " bee's
". We don't know what we would do if we lost Ethan's blanket.
Hey Ash,
It was so good to see you too, you look great and your little one is so dang cute. Jace loved that you called him "bean dip" he kills me. I hope next time you come to town you will let me know. Hope things are going good. Sorry to hear about the blanket, thats not good. Have to run chat with you later.
That is not good! How sad!! I am heartbroken too just imagining how dramatic this must be for her!!
Post a Comment