Friday, September 11, 2009

The Park


It's finally starting to cool down so we can play in the park again.
This makes Julia one happy camper.

6 comments:

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

aww cute pics ash!!! she is just a doll! i love cooler weather!

Whitney said...

Awesome pics Ashley! Julia looks so cute :)

Robinson's said...

Ash I am jealous you went to gaylord!! I stayed at the Gaylord in Nashville they are simply amazing arent they! I would love to the texan one day and also see it...Oh and the park pics soso cute I love them. Oh and did I mention that I miss you tons???
Stac

Jamie said...

LOVE these pics ash! they are just darling!

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Oh man! I saw the picture in mini version on my blog list and I though it was a sonogram picture....I almost started crying. Make sure you tell me when that day comes :) I was a little nervous when I read your last topic 'gaylord Texan' it didn't sound too good at first, but then it got better as I read on. Looks like the cupcake place is great, you should post some pictures of your cupcakes! Oh, you're more than welcome to come to my wiKREATIONS shop whenever you're here! ;) Love ya Ash! Miss ya lots already!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

It looks like you're loving Texas don't get too use to it we want you to come back!