Monday, September 21, 2009

Six Flags

Last weekend we went to Six Flags to celebrate my friend Jamie's birthday. We left all the kids home and got to act like we were 12 for the day. We had so much fun riding some of the most insane roller coasters! Thank you to Brittany for watching Julia all day!
Amber, Jamie, Jill and me






5 comments:

The Tews said...

What a fun date! I am a total roller coaster chicken!

Jamie said...

i'm SO glad you two were able to make it! it wouldn't have been the same without you!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

Too much fun, I love six flags!! I'm also glad you've made some awesome friends even though we miss you out here in Utah!

Kandas said...

I love Six Flags. How fun!!

The Hansen Family said...

6 flags rocks!!!
Hey, I go to school with Kevin. Crazy. How do you guys know them?