Monday, October 5, 2009

New Camera!

I finally got the nice camera that I have been wanting ever since Julia was born. I think every mom becomes more interested in photography because they want to capture every waking moment of their children. I am such an amateur but wow, what a difference a decent camera makes!

15 comments:

Jamie said...

SO jealous!

Wright Bunch said...

How exciting! i've been wanting to get a new one... but don't know what to get. what did you get? YOUR family is gorgeous!

Audy & Ash said...

How exciting!! Having a great camera makes taking pic so much fun!! But you have such a great photogenic little girl all your pics look great!!

Jill said...

Im jealous too....of your amazing camera and your beautiful daughter!!

Nick and Amera said...

ash.....that girl. I hope you never get sick of my comments because I'll tell you right now, i'll NEVER get sick of commenting about Julia's beauty! its fun to have a new camera but you dont need one when you have a natural beauty like Julia!!! But congrats on the camera! I've been wanting one FOREVER!!!

Andrea said...

Gorgeous picture! She is so stunning! What did you get?? I've been wanting one sooo bad...

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

great picture! which camera did you get?! and yes it makes a huge difference huh!

Cristi Benedict said...

Yay for new GOOD cameras! They really do make a big difference! Congrats girl.

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got a camera! You won't ever regret it! I love love love all the pictures. I'm really glad you got to go to Six Flags too, looks like tons of fun. And that you had so much fun with your parents...I think their new hobby is spoiling Julia? So cute, I love Grandparents...It sounds like you're coming out soon? Or is that just a rumor?

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

Hey Ash, its Lyndsey! I found your blog from Britt's. I love the picture of Julia, she has such big pretty eyes. I want a real nice SLR camera. I hope you enjoy it!

Wendi said...

I am so jealous! What kind of camera did you get?

A New Life Student said...

It'a a Cannon Rebel XSi

Kandas said...

Love this picture! I can't get over her eyes. With that new camera, keep posting lots of pictures so I can see her!

How fun to have your parents come for a visit. I am sure that is so fun for all of you!

The Tews said...

I'm so jealous! Can't wait for more mommarazzi! You will have to give me all the details about the camera...we are due for a new one soon! I will be patiently waiting for more pictures as you experiment with your new cami---photography business here we come! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! I also should have just gotten my camera right when cole was born...but it totally makes a difference! can't wait to see your awesome pics!