Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Bachelor

Meet our new neighbor:

And I don't mean we just live in the same city. Word on the block is Jake the bachelor lives around the corner from us! He apparently hasn't been seen since the taping but you better believe I am keeping an eye out. This show is SO ridiculous but yet I can't stop watching! I mean, I have to see who he choses to be my new neighbor! Anyone else watching?

18 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

hahahhah THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!! I watched a little bit of it last week. I was GLUED to the tv but I HATE how dumb the girls act!!! what the!!??? But I have a feeling i'll be addicted to the show I promised myself i'd never watch! how silly! I cant belive he's your neighbor!! maybe he's in your ward! hahahahah JK!!! LOL!!!! totally kidding. ewwww be sneaky and do some homework, because if he is your neighbor that is something worth taking a picture of and blogging about it!! that is sooo funny! I miss you Ash!

Jill said...

That show is pretty ridiculous, thats probably why i cant NOT watch it!!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

haha! that is so funny. no matter who he picks you will probably see that michelle girl in your neighborhood stalking him every once in a while:)

Robinson's said...

Ash I just heard that Jen told me!! I can't even believe it! I tried to call you today to see how you were doing. When you get a sec call me!!

Jamie said...

i love it! : )

Sam and Lacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam and Lacey said...

yep. I am right there with ya. I am a total nerd. I like Ali. Maybe it is just the name I like but I hope she is your new neighbor.

roach.amber said...

haha i think we might have to come over to help you keep a lookout! why is this show sooo addicting?!

Melissa said...

NO way that is so awesome!!! I love watching the bachelor. you are so lucky. You will have to tell us if you see him and his new fiance!!

Alisa said...

What that is crazy! Hope you are loving your new house I bet that is nice nice to have more space...

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

I'm so glad you posted it Ash...sad we got cut off from our ranting and raving the other day...lol! I told Jeff and was prepared to give him your address and everything...he didn't even care. He said, "oh really?" That was it! I guess I don't have him as hooked as I thought ;) I still think him and Jen should get married cuz he doesn't end up with any of the girls on the show...they're all being dumb now. Love ya Ashey!

QNC said...

Quentin and I just found your blog. And guess what else we just did? Finished watching the bachelor! Don't tell your hubby this but Quentin joyfully sits down and watches it with me every Monday for FHE...

Kandas said...

I don't watch it, so I can't add much but that I think you are funny! You make me laugh!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh, that is crazy! I totally agree the show is ridiculous but yet Cy and I cant wait for Monday nights:) I love it! You will have to post if you see him!

Cristi Benedict said...

How funny! I've only seen a couple of episodes, and he is definitely eye candy! :)

J and Stac said...

AsH!!! I love the show, I tivo it lol! So whats this I hear about him and Jen?? I like Gia and Ali but who knows they never pic the ones I like. Miss ya chica!!

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

HAHA that's so awesome! It really is the most ridiculous show ever but I am totally in the same boat. I flip through the channels, end up stopping on it, and then I can't turn it off!!

Anonymous said...

wahoo!! keep your camera handy...I want some pics!