We just got back from a month long trip to Utah. We had so much fun and got to spend a lot of quality time with both of our families. I have a million pictures and although I should be packing up my entire house right now, I had to share these.
Before you turn me in to CPS, you must know that she was fine and eventually forgave her dad. Julia actually LOVED the snow!

We built this cute snowman.
She loved starring at him through the window every day.
Even Kelso was happy to be frolicking in the snow!
I must admit that although it is so beautiful and we love playing in it, I am a tiny bit happy to leave the snow behind!








12 comments:
Oh can I just eat her all up?? She is so cute! Those are priceless pictures of Julia and daddy! you should print and frame them, good times like those are ones to remember!
I love that last picture! The footsteps and the sun looks like a snowflake! It was so fun to see you twice while you were here! Hopefully we get to see you again..maybe even in Cali!! ;)
holy cow ash! that last pic of the snow is amazing! so glad you guys got to have a nice long visit! looks like you had tons of fun in the snow! cute pics!
Such CUTE pictures! She's getting so big. I'm bummed we didn't get to hang out too!! My fam was in town so it was hard to have everyone's schedule's work out! Just know we miss you guys though! We really hope to see you soon. Glad you had fun in Utah. This state sure misses the Millers!
It was so good to see you! I love those pictures. Even though I am so tired of the snow and can't wait for Spring already, it is so pretty and you can't help but love it.
Those are great pics...you are turning into quite the photographer Ashey! I had so much fun spending some time with you...thanks for taking the time to be with us...I know you want to squeeze in as much family time as possible. It's always good to hang out at the 'ole Anderson house...way too many memories there:) Hope the move is going good! Can't wait to see pics of the big move! Love ya tons!
FUUUUUN! I miss the snow! But I guess it's not such a commodity if you live in it every day during the winter.
CUTE pictures! I love that Julia looked out at the snowman every day....presh! You guys seriously should not be allowed to move. Just transport your new house back to our area. After all, it IS 2010 and we have flying cars, right?
K she looks so cute in her snow get up! She is a doll and you're getting really good at taking pictures!!
CUTE!! I am so jealous. I miss the snow. And how did Kelso go with you? Did you guys drive? I am so happy you had such a wonderful trip!
GREAT pictures! it looks like you guys had a fun time here. :)
i just realized i never commented on this because i was in a hurry the last time i checked your blog. i just love these pictures! the last one is amazing ash!
darling photos. i love the snowman's heart. xoxo how do you make your photos so large on your blog?
Post a Comment