Travis has been gone all weekend on a ski trip to Mt. Hood for work (poor guy).
I got a text earlier in the day from Travis' friend telling me that Travis had lost his phone on top of the mountain while snowboarding. This did not surprise me in the slightest. Travis is famous for losing things. You wouldn't naturally think this about Travis because he's extremely organized and always on top of things. But when it comes to keeping track of the little things, he just can't get his act together!
What amazes me is how lucky he is when it comes to finding the things he has lost. I won't go into details because frankly, we would be here all night. But let's just say he has lost his wallet in Europe, his keys dozens of times, and his passport. Time after time a good samaritan always turns them in untouched or tampered with. The guys is LUCKY I tell you. I was sure however, his luck was up with this one. Who finds a phone on top of Mt. Hood?
He had left the mountains and headed to a hotel close to the airport. He was going to go buy a new phone when I then got a message from Travis' Dad. He said someone had found a phone on top of a mountain in Washington with his name and picture in it. His mind went straight to his son who loses everything!!
Travis is now on his way to pick up his phone. LUCKY I tell you. I should send him to Vegas. Or better yet :

5 comments:
Ha ha that is so funny! Their is a "Friends" episode where Joey gets a man purse!!! But yes you should send him to Vegas!
Sweet, I'd love to see Trav's reaction when his next Christmas gift is a Man Purse! Do it Ash! I absolutely love hearing the silly things that come out of kids' mouths during prayers. She was definitely very sincere about the Princess party I can tell ;) Love her! Have you met your new neighbors Jake and Vienna yet? They're good to go out and about! Miss ya Ashey, wish we could've been there for the party. Let me know when your next trip out is, can't wait for the girlies to play together.
I think Travis could definitely pull off the "man bag."
THAT IS FUNNY! I dont think it would have been the same had you not told the story...you have a way with words! I love it :)
I am all for the man bag.
Do it Travis! Besides, I don't feel bad for him at all...Mt. Hood? Snowboarding? The nostalgia is killing me!
Post a Comment