Saturday, February 20, 2010

Texas Snow?

We had a very unusual snow storm blow through Dallas. I woke Julia up and lifted her up to the window to see the white snow coming down and she was ecstatic. She couldn't get dressed fast enough to go outside. The entire city shut down for two days! I can't believe how excited we get over snow now. I used to have a love/hate relationship with it but when it only comes once or twice a year, what's not to love? Here are some pictures of my little snow bunny:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Tews said...

Holy Snow! We don't have any and everything looks dead and sad. I love that last picture - she really should be a child model.

Mark said...

Ashley, she has such beautiful eyes. Looks like it was a ton of fun. Hope all is well for you and your family.