It's bluebonnet season here! The state flower can be seen in every field and on the side of almost every highway. They are so vibrant and beautiful. Like true Texas tradition (I never thought those words would come out of my mouth), my friend Jamie and I, decided to have take a few pictures of our girls surrounded by the gorgeous flowers.
On another note, I have enrolled myself in photography classes. I know, I know, jump on the bandwagon right? Well, I can't help it if my passion is shared with so many other moms. I just figure if I have the time to explore what I am interested in, why not? I know I have a lot to learn but I am super excited!





5 comments:
we had so much fun that morning! i can't wait to see all the other pics. what cuties we have : )
What beautiful little flowers! And I can't help but use a Texan drawl when I say bluebonnet. Julia is lovin' the camera this time. I am so excited for your photography classes....so then you can teach me! :)
so cute!! i loved taking bluebonnet pics when i was little... actually i would probably STILL love taking them if i were in Texas! Paul and I will be down there in June.. we should try to get together!
yeah!! im so glad!! With Amber moving we need someone who knows there way around a camera. Even though i can already tell you know what your doing your pics always turn out so good!!
Those flowers are gorgeous!! What a great backdrop for pics! I think it's great that you are taking a photog class!!
Post a Comment