We just spent a week in California and our first half of the trip we met my family in Disneyland! I was worried Julia was a little young for Disneyland but I was so wrong. I don't think I could have asked for a better reaction from her. From the second we walked in the gates, her face lit up and she was in complete princess heaven. It was so fun to be with my family and watch my parents enjoy their grandkids. Julia worships the ground her cousin Tanner walks on so they definitely had a sweet reunion.
3 days in Disneyland with a 2 year old obviously comes with meltdowns. She was not loving the characters! Not even Tinkerbell who she is so in love with. I thought she was going to have a heart attack when she flew over the castle during the firework show. She was elated to say the least. Well, coming face to face with her was a completely different story.
One part of the trip Julia did love, was being spoiled rotten by her grandparents. My mom bought Julia these "princess shoes" and she kept running into everything because she wouldn't stop looking at them while she was walking. It was cracking us up. She has worn them every day since.
She was such a trooper when it came to the rides. If she was tall enough, we threw her on it! Including the haunted mansion. Nothing even seemed to phase her, she loved them all. During Pirates of the Caribbean she told me she loved the ladies pretty dresses. The guns, smoke, or freaky pirates didn't even bother her. She was way more occupied looking at the fashions!
In Toon Town there is a roller coster that she was barely tall enough to ride on. And I mean sneaking in by the tip of the flower in her hair tall enough. Travis wanted to take her and while they were in line I totally had an anxiety attack thinking it was way to big for her! I thought she was going to freak out, get hurt, fall out, etc. You know, all those paranoid mother thoughts. But I was wrong. She LOVED it and begged to go again! What a little dare devil..... just don't make her stand by anyone dressed up in a costume.
Thank you Mom & Dad for a perfect trip. We loved making so many wonderful memories!





7 comments:
ha ha she was really freaked out by all the princesses and action figures thats is awesome you got pics of it!! Looks like you guys had fun!
You are so good at posting! I'm so glad you guys had such a good time! I can just imagine Keizya freaking out at the characters too, no matter how much she loved them. Hilarious that she was watching her shoes too much to pay attention where she was going! Ha ha! So about the games we used to play lying on our backs...I just remembered the chin game, and Muhanna wanna....oh the good times! Miss you lots Ashey! Oh yah, I think you are already a great photographer and have an eye for it...:)
I'm so glad you guys had fun and Julia is such a trooper! I love that she couldn't stop looking at her shoes! Grandmas the best!
Cute! Your trip looks super fun! My kids are always afraid of the characters too! I love the pictures of her with the blue flowers! She is seriously so dang adorable. I wished you lived closer so we could get to know that cute personality hiding behind that cute smile :( Maybe some day!!!
I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a really fun time. When are you coming home next?
I'm so stinkin jealous of all the fun things you guys get to do! We don't travel enough!! Disneyland is awesome! Glad your cute Julia got to enjoy it!!
I'm waiting for part II :)
Post a Comment