Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sunset

Photobucket

I remember when I first visited Dallas, I went home and told my family how ugly Texas was. A year and a half later, we have moved to the country side and I get to see this beautiful sunset behind our house every evening. I have definitely changed my mind. I love it here.

5 comments:

Nick and Amera said...

texas indeed has the best sunsets! I miss you too Ash..... thanks for being such a great friend xoxox.

Jill said...

wow what an amazing photo i would love to hang that on my wall!!

Jamie said...

beautiful ash! i'm glad you love it here becuase i don't think i would love it as much if you weren't in my life!

The Tews said...

I am so glad you are happy there! What a great picture, plus Julia is going to be a super star princess with her Texas accent.

Wendi said...

Don't say that! You are supposed to be saying that you hate it and are moving back at the first chance you get! I'm totally kidding (well, kind of). I'm glad you have come to like it, but I sure wish you were still in Utah! All your pictures are beautiful. Can I have some lessons in July? I'm dead serious!