Monday, May 19, 2008

Utah's Rock Star!

Nikell's little sis Alexa made it into the top three of Utah's Rock Star!!! She is so talented and we need to get her some votes so she can win! So, go to kutv.com and vote for her! The voting is open Wednesday and Thursday....don't forget to tell your friends!

8 comments:

Kandas said...

Holy Cow!! I didn't even know she sang. What a beautiful voice! I will vote for sure! Thanks for posting it.

Jeff. Nikki. Keizya. Reila. said...

Wow! I will have to go to Kell's blog and tell her how amazing her sister is! She gave me the chills! I will vote for sure! Ashey, thanks for reminding me of the Laura ism...I'm laughing out loud right now, that was so funny! let me know if you remember any more! Love ya! Oh, do you know who's doing Club next month or where we're doing it? I'm planning on coming, I can miss young women's that night, I think.

Nick and Amera said...

Ash! I miss you! I havent seen you in so long! I cant wait to see you at club again! Besides that we need to get the babies togetehr and play! I bet Julia misses me :)
Ok, that video, SOOO AWESOME! I wish I could sing, thats the best talent anyone could have! Cant wait for club!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Ashley for posting
Alexa on your site. Julia is
getting so big, she is just
beautiful, and those big eyes!!!
Thanks for voting ,and asking
everyone to vote also. Hopefully
she wins.

Brad and Rebecca said...

hey! I am good friends with Jess Tew...and i saw your comment that you need a new pediatrician. Mine is TO DIE FOR! If you want his name let me know. It's in Draper...I don't know where you live but he is awesome. I mean, he treats you like you are the ONLY family he takes care of and treats you like family. You'll love him.

Brad and Rebecca said...

HI! Thanks for your comment! I've heard all about you too!!!! Okay, his name is Dr Paul Lei. Pronouced "Lay" he is AWESOME! I mean it, you'll fall in love and want him to take you right home with him. They have great hours...9am-7pm and on Saturdays he is even at another clinic! He has great bed side manner and is so nice. He is vacation til the 26th I think, but you can always see one of the other Drs. PLUS you never wait more than 3 minutes. Honest, you go in at your apt time and you get right back! I HATE waiting and have been known to walk right out and go home if it is longer than 15 minutes. Never at this place. It's Brand new, clean, TVs playing movies, leather couches, fish tank, the works!!! It's called South Summit Pediatrics. 553-8300. let me know how you like it!!!!

Brad and Rebecca said...

PS the high chair...eBay! If you search the "safety first" brand under wood high chair you should find it...it's so cute and easy to put together! Plus it was a buy now item so you don't have to bid and wait!!

The O'Briens said...

Why have I never heard of this program? I don't know the family, but I'll vote simply to represent Spanish Fork! I can't believe how big Julia is getting! I can't wait to hear more stories about her sweet little personality slowly starting to come through!