We finally blessed Julia this last Sunday. We were waiting to see if my Grandpa would be well enough to be a part of it. He is out of the hospital and doing well but unfortunately he wasn't able to be there.
The day was beautiful and Travis gave her the most amazing blessing, which of course left me in tears. Thank you to all of our friends and family for being a part of this special day.



7 comments:
ohhh...she looks so cute in her dress. congrates julia!!! it makes me jelous you have a girl! but, i am sure boys are just as cute...just not the clothes!
Isnt that the best special day you have ever experienced! It is up there in the top 5!! She is amazing and she looked beautiful! She is such a great mix of you and travis. I love the dress, she looks like such a little lady. Gosh I miss that little girl, Im sure she cant wait to see me again!! haha. Club couldnt come soon enough, I miss you guys! Congrats on the blessing, I love all the pictures!
What a special day! I am sure you were just soaking in every moment of it. The gospel brings such great joy to our lives... what would we do with out it? She looks beautiful in the pictures and so do you! I love your polka dots... so CUTE!
PS- what ever happened with Nikel's sister? Did she win??
She is so adorable! I am sure the day was just perfect. I love her dress, she is still so tiny. I think she looks her momma! Petite and all! Miss you guys!
The days sounds, and looks, like it was perfect. I can't imagine (literally) what a new mom must feel like hearing her child's first blessing from their Heavenly Father. How blessed you and your little Julia are to have a great father and husband who is worthy to be the leader in your home. Congratulations!!!
she looks so cute her dress is beautiful! It is such a special day to see your baby blessed by her daddy. I want to see her and hold her again. lets get together again soon!
Wow..it is so amazing how fast they grow! She is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment