
Travis and I LOVE to watch Seinfeld. It is one of the very few tv shows that we both like to watch. So, when I heard Jerry Seinfeld was coming to Salt Lake to do his stand up, I knew I had to surprise Travis with tickets for Father's Day.
Last night was the night he was here and we decided to make a date night out of it. We went to Travis' favorite restaurant, Spencer's Stake House and after eating until we were sick, we went to the show. We had so much fun and my face literally hurt from laughing so hard. It was a great, clean show and it surpassed all of our expectations! It was an amazing night.
4 comments:
Fun! Nate and I love Seinfeld too! Do you think he makes up his own jokes?
HOw fun is that! What a great date night you guys totally deserved! Ash, seriously, LETS PLAY! Hello, that would be a blast to get the babies together! I miss you! I feel like i havent seen you guys in forever! Yes, for sure, email me your info and we'll get together with Nikki and take the babies for a walk or something! I'd love that and I know McCoy would too! Your look amazing Ash, your so cute! Honey HOney!!!
How fun!! I surprised Ri with Brian Regan tickets and I think we will be having a very similar experience. He makes me laugh so hard my face literally hurts too! I am glad you had fun!!
FUN FUN!! I am glad that you two had a fun night out! It sounds like it was great! Do you know who is having club this month and when?
Post a Comment