Julia has grown up so much this past week! It all started with her first word, "Mama". The other day, I left the room to get something and she started crying. While crawling towards the door, she said "Mama". She has since then cried out "Mama" while reaching for me. It is just enough to make my heart melt. All she has to do is say that little word and she gets anything she wants :)
The day after her first word, I went into her room to find her standing up in her crib! She is now pulling herself up on everything. We have had quite a few head bumps but I guess that is all part of the process! She also loves to give EVERYONE kisses, including all of her toys.
10 comments:
Aw, lucky you. Olivia only says "da-da"... she's such a stinker. I try to get her to say ma-ma, but it comes out "Ba-Ba!" She will day "du" and point to her drink and she says the same thing when she points to her rubber duck. So, she's learned 3 words before my name!
She is so sweet! How fun for mom to hear "mama." I think that is so cute! The pictures are adorable, she is getting so big!
She is soo cute!! That is so fun for her to speak already!
If you keep up with these sweet pictures and stories of Julia you might just influence me to have a child asap! It's so fun to see her growing so much, I love that she is kissing all her toys. So Mama was the first word, dada the next, then I think it will be Kelso!
Look at that beautiful little face. I cant get enough of her! She is so cute Ash, Im not kidding, she's so beautfiul!! Dont you love hearing the word Mamma? Oh its to die for! Just wait till she says it when she's in trouble!! hahaha, it always works!! little stinkers! I had a blast the other day, thankyou for letting us come play! Im sorry you had to see a "mean" side of me when Coy had his traumatizing moment! I hate it but its just in my nature to get mad when I get scared...I dont know why. But anyway, im just glad no naughty words came out! hahah. Anyway, we'll have to do that again very soon, that was way too much fun! I love you so much, your such a great friend!!
Those blue eyes make my heart melt. I can't wait to see her this weekend. Can you work on "wen-wen"?
YEAH!!!!! I tried so hard to get Kadence to say Mama first but of course not she had to say Dada. Whatever we just keep them alive right! That is so awesome!
She is so stinkin cute ash. I can not believe how big she is and how fast they grow. I am so glad that mama was her first word. I hope that is Josh's first word, but I am pretty sure it will me dada!
How fun! Ash, she is so cute and I cant believe how big she us getting.
She's so cute, and she really is such a good baby. She's lucky to have such a sweet mommy. And I really hope your comment didn't mean that you are condoning marriage between two people of the same sex, because I'm not against that, but I also wouldn't encourage it either. It's totally fine if that is what someone chooses for their life, they should have that freedom and that choice, but I do NOT agree that we (our school systems) should be forced to teach our kids that it is ok. Allowing someone to make a choice is one thing, forcing our kids to think it's an open option for their lives is another. Anyway, Love ya Ash! Tell Trav to get feeling better!
Post a Comment