Guess who turned 2?
I seriously don't know where time has gone. I know everyone says it but it is so true that it simply goes by too fast. It seems like yesterday Travis and I were hugging each other with tears in our eyes when my digital home pregnancy test read, "Pregnant." I feel so blessed that I have been trusted enough to be her mother. She has brought us more joy than we could have ever imagined. She has made my life have an entire new meaning. She is our everything! We simply are completely in LOVE with her.
Julia is smart, outgoing, daring, funny, imaginative and full of personality. At the age of 2 she is talking in full sentences, can count to 20 in English and to 10 in Spanish. She knows her colors in Spanish and English. She knows her shapes (including octagons) and can sing about 15 songs word for word. She can also probably out eat a grown man. The girl has an appetite! And to top it all off, we think she is pretty darn cute.
On Julia's actual birthday we had a day to ourselves. We went to lunch and spent the day at Dallas' AMAZING aquarium. We went last year on her birthday so I thought we would make a tradition of it. I must say seeing the world through her eyes is so much fun. It's like getting to relive your childhood all over again. It makes you stop to look at all the little amazing things this world has to offer. Here are a few pictures of our fun day together:
Stay tuned for a post dedicated to her "Princess Party!"


9 comments:
what a special 2 year old julia is! we love her so much and are so grateful she is a part of our lives! sadie had so much fun at her princess party yesterday and is still talking about it!
She is so adorable I love the pics! Tanner is now sitting in the corner sulking because we cant talk to her on the computer, I guess I better make a run to costco. Can't wait to see the princess party. I love you all and miss you.
Ashley! I can't believe it was two years ago already that you had her! Time flies! She is cute as ever.
WOW! Two years old?! She is so cute and it sounds like she is a little smarty pants just like her mom. Hopefully we will have a kid before Julia goes to college. :)
Dang, will you be Camdons pre-preschool teacher? She is pretty stinkin cute, we had a blast at the princess party!
Wow! All grown up!! Such a cutie!
Happy Birthday Julia!
I wish we could've been at the party :( But HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIA! You are such a smart girl...and with that appetite I'd have to say you take after your mommy ;) Those are some dang cute pictures, you need to enter her in a contest, she's beautiful. Miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Julia, it looks like you guys had a good day! Her hair is getting so long! Call us next time you're in town and we'll get a play day with everyone!
Post a Comment