ohhhhh you got that right. That picture is pretty much perfect. How did you get that shot? Amazing. That has got to be printed out and framed because that is just downright priceless. What a good memory. Julia, you crack me up. Ashley, this picture should say sometihng, LOOK OUT Julia is on the prowl! I wish that little boy was McCoy :) but he's super cute too!
So cute. Great photography skills Ash. I'm so impressed :) That's like Keizya and Ryu. Ryu runs far far away whenever Keizya tries to give him loves, and then Keizya cries cuz Ry doesn't want them. It's so sad :(
6 comments:
ohhhhh you got that right. That picture is pretty much perfect. How did you get that shot? Amazing. That has got to be printed out and framed because that is just downright priceless. What a good memory. Julia, you crack me up. Ashley, this picture should say sometihng, LOOK OUT Julia is on the prowl! I wish that little boy was McCoy :) but he's super cute too!
LOVE that picture. Do you use Photoshop on your pictures? What camera do you have? You definitely have a great talent Ash!
So cute. Great photography skills Ash. I'm so impressed :) That's like Keizya and Ryu. Ryu runs far far away whenever Keizya tries to give him loves, and then Keizya cries cuz Ry doesn't want them. It's so sad :(
Who's the hottie that she's going after? She is too cute! I too am impressed with your photog skills.
I can't get over this picture. It is going to be priceless for the rest of her life. I want to blow it up. SO CUTE!!
She's growin' up so fast!! This pic IS cute! She's precious.
Post a Comment